CLINICAL MAUAL THERAPY WITH OSTEOPATHY TECHNIQUES MODULE 5 / UPPER QUADRANT COMPLEX HIGHLIGHTS
Upper limb disorders are commonly a reflection of the cervico-cranium and neural structural dysfunction. This workshop examines the cervico-cranium complex to upper limb disorders.
Participants will be taught:
– The kinetic link of the cervico-cranium complex to the upper limbs
– Manual therapy techniques for the shoulder, elbow and wrist
– Fascia assessment and treatment techniques for the upper limbs
– Neurodynamic and neural membrane assessments and treatment techniques for the upper limbs
– Cranium – fascia assessments and treatment techniques for the cranium and intracranium
– Exercise based therapy for the upper quadrant
The workshops are designed for licensed healthcare practitioners, who are allowed to use manipulative techniques in their practice and jurisdiction, including physicians and physician assistants, dentists, physical therapists and chiropractors.