Me. Time Series. There will be brain breaks daily for each round of the intensive program, with free exercise classes, healthy food and drinks.
Buy and three (3) CMT courses and get 50% off our upcoming Spinal Articulation Course
Early Bird Discount (10%) applies and ends 2 months prior to course date
Bundle Discount (5%) applies applies when buying ANY two (2) or more CMT modules
CLINICAL MANUAL THERAPY WITH OSTEOPATHY TECHNIQUES MODULE 1 / LUMBOPELVIC COMPLEX
Complaints of lumbopelvic pain and dysfunction are the most commonly encountered by clinicians. In addition, medical diagnosis is often unclear and specific structural diagnosis has not proven to correlate with clinical symptoms. This workshop examine the kinetic linkage of the lumbar spine, sacroiliac joint (SIJ), hip and the pelvic musculature.
Participants will be taught:
- Differential diagnosis between lumbar spine and SIJ dysfunction
- Apply articular assessments and treatment techniques for the lumbar spine, pelvic complex and SIJ, based on the combination of Maitland, Kaltenborn, Brian Edwards, Mulligan and Osteopathic concepts
- Apply different assessments and treatment techniques for the lumbopelvic complex
- Apply myogenic assessments and treatment techniques for the SIJ and lumbar spinal segments
- Exercise based therapy using form/force closure and movement functions for the lumbopelvic complex.
The workshops are designed for licensed healthcare practitioners, who are allowed to use manipulative techniques in their practice and jurisdiction, including physicians and physician assistants, dentists, physical therapists and chiropractors.
Clinical manual therapy 1: Lumbopelvic complex : 13 Credit Points
This course runs from 27th September 2019 until the 29th September 2019 (3 days).
MTS Abu Dhabi