CLINICAL MANUAL THERAPY WITH OSTEOPATHY TECHNIQUES MODULE 2 CERVICO-CRANIUM COMPLEX
This workshop examines the relationship of the cervical spine, hyoid, temporomandibular joint (TMJ), shoulder complex, cranium and dura mater.
Participants will be taught:
- Differential diagnosis between the cervical spine, TMJ, shoulder and cranium dysfunctions
- Apply articular assessments and treatment techniques for the cervical spine, TMJ and cranium based on the combination of Maitland, Kaltenborn, Brian Edwards, Mulligan and Osteopathic concepts
- Apply assessments and treatment techniques for the TMJ, shoulder and cervical region – Differential diagnosis for cervicogenic headache and dizziness
- Apply assessments and treatment techniques for cervicogenic headache and dizziness
- Exercise based therapy for the cervico-cranium and TMJ, based on movement disorder.
The workshops are designed for licensed healthcare practitioners, who are allowed to use manipulative techniques in their practice and jurisdiction, including physicians and physician assistants, dentists, physical therapists and chiropractors.
Total Credit Points 12
D1=5, D2=3.5, D3=3.5
Dates: 9th August 2018 to 11th August 2018 (3 days).