The muscle manual contains evidence based, easily accessible information on topics including musculoskeletal anatomy, anatomical variation, kinesiology, muscle testing, palpation, osteology, biomechanics, trigger point referral patterns, peripheral neurology, differential diagnosis, massage and soft tissue techniques and much more.
- Used as a required text for many colleges and universities, this text is a valuable study guide for students, therapists and doctors preparing for board exams, oral practical exams, objective structured clinical examinations (OSCE) and many other licensure examinations.
- This text bridges the gap between classroom education and practical clinical application.
- The book has 432 pages with over 2000 Illustrations & Images. Free Web-based Video, Image & Testing Resources. Multidisciplinary Peer Reviewed (DC, DO, MD, ND, PhD, PT, RMT, RN)
- Pocket-Sized, Portable, Concise Presentation.
- A Must-Have for Classroom & General Practice
- Pages: 432 pages, Coil Bound