The official Schroth Best Practice Program® is the recent development of the original program provided by the grandson of Katharina Schroth, Dr. Weiss. The Schroth Best Practice Academy is the only branch of Scoliosis management education that continues to develop with updated research science and the whole board of the Schroth Scoliologic™ Best Practice Academy is dedicated to providing the highest standard of Scoliosis specific exercises for professional trainees.
Full certification training of The official Schroth Best Practice Program® consist of Module A & B which will be covered in 5 days. The program is designed to be easy to understand and developed by medical expert specialist, Dr. Hans Weiss (Orthopedic Surgeon, Specialist for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Chiropractor with an examination in Physical Therapy), son of Christa Lehnert-Schroth and grandson of Katharina. The offcial Schroth Best Practice Program® will provide most up to date and evidence based methods in scoliosis management and also comfortable braces prescription of highest correction. All participants who successfully complete the course will receive an official certificate from The Schroth Best Practice Academy and will also be listed on their website.
Module A Highlights (2 Days)
Scoliologic® Schroth A-Level course covers treatment performed and trained by the participants themselves without patients.
- Lectures (Conservative management of patients with spinal deformities – physiotherapy – braces –scientific evidence)
- physio-logic™ (Standing, sitting and while walking)
- Experiencial learning session (Workout of curve patterns)
- Correction of the Activities of Daily Living (ADL) in standing and sitting
- 3D-made-easy exercises + first ideas of Schroth
- Lectures (Indications, curve patterns, deformities of different etiologies)
- Whole 1st. Day program + First Schroth exercise
- Whole program + 2nd. and 3rd. Schroth exercise
- Whole program + 4th. and 5th. Schroth exercise
Module B Highlights (3 days)
Scoliologic® Schroth B-Level course covers treatment of patients performed by participants who has completed Module A.
- Welcome – physio-logic™
- Experiential learning: curve patterns & physical examination
- Scoliosis patterns and correction of ADL
- ADL & Walking 90 min
- Experiential learning: Systematic self correction
- Systematic self correction & 3D-made-easy
- Whole program + 3D-made-easy
- Rehabilitation of walk
- Whole program + Schroth I
- Experiential learning (Repetition)
- Whole program + Schroth II & III
- Whole program + Schroth IV & V
The workshops are designed for licensed healthcare practitioners, such as physiotherapist, osteopaths, chiropractors and other physicians to allow the acquisition of the skills necessary to guide their scoliosis patients professionally, to diagnose curve patterns and to apply pattern specific exercises for the treatment of scoliosis.
Internationally accredited. Local DHA/HAAD accreditations as approved.
Please click on the calendar below for registration or instant payment. There will be 10% discount for early payment 2 months prior to course date.